Tel: 01565 723156 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Fusion
Acceptance of the Sales Quote indicates that you agree to the T&C stated below
1) Fusion Furniture Solutions Ltd. retains the title to all products supplied till all dues have been cleared.
2) Prices are subject to change without prior notification, consult our sales team for all our latest prices.
3) It is understood that while placing an order with us, that the property had been measured by you. It is also understood that all furniture ordered with us can be shifted within the premises as per your order. In the event, that any furniture needs to be returned (due to its size or lack of space), a re-stocking fee (35% of the product value), would be deducted accordingly at the time of refund. Return of Made to Measure and Special-Order products is not accepted.
4) Our teams will handle removal of all packaging that the products come in. A charge of £50+VAT, per item is applicable for removal of any furniture/appliance that you require us to discard.
5) Quotes are valid for 15 days from the date of issue. Delay in confirming the quote or making payment towards one, may result in a longer lead times for delivery and installation.
6) Keeping in mind COVID-19 recommendations, the site needs to be free of tradesman and access via a lock box is preferred – if this is not possible and you need to let us in, we still need to ensure that social distancing guidelines are followed for our installers’ safety and your own.
7) A request for change in the Delivery and Installation schedule, once confirmed, can be accommodated. This request must be done no less than 3 days prior to the scheduled date in the Quote.
8) You will receive a call 3 days prior to installation to check if the property is ready. If you anticipate the property not to be ready, you may re-schedule without any charges. On and 1 day before the date of installation, if the schedule needs to be changed, a re-schedule fee of £500+VAT will be applicable.
9) All sales are final based on the sales quote & subsequent order confirmation. If a change of products is required, it must be done within 24 hours of receiving the quote. Any changes later than the first 24 hours will attract an Order Change Fee, determined by the number of changes required.
10) All payments for your order must be settled a minimum of 3 days prior to delivery and installation date.
11) Appliances supplied, carry the manufacturer’s warranty. In case of warranty claims, please contact the manufacturers Customer Support helplines, details of which are available on the manuals included with the appliance.
12) If a product needs to be returned, post delivery and installation, the same can be accommodated subject to a re-stocking fee which would be 35% of the product value. The re-stocking fee would be deducted accordingly at the time of refund.
13) For orders which require delivery exceeding 30 days in the future from the quote date, prices are subject to change. While we do our best to keep prices unchanged, they may at times be out of our control.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your order, we would require a written request within 3 days from the date of payment for a full refund. A request received after 3 days from the date of payment would attract an Admin Fee of £500.
We have three Payment options
1) Pay in full 3 days before installation.
2) Going through finance BUT NEED WITH 7 – 14 DAYS. Finance can take several weeks to organise. The customer can pay before delivery to secure their delivery date and once the finance company has paid Fusion we will refund the customer back. (We do this many times per week).
3) Going through finance and don’t wish to pay up front. SORRY, NO INSTALLATION DATE can be given as finance can take anything from 3 weeks to 8 weeks. Once we receive the acceptance letter from finance company, we will aim to install within 7 days.Please note: Finance is through a third party.
4) Please ensure any amendments are made within 24 hours of receiving your Final Order Confirmation so your delivery date isn’t compromised.
5) Please check with any third parties that your property is 100% ready for the furniture to be installed.
6) If we cannot install furniture due to the property not being ready we will charge anything from £500 to £1000 to perform a return visit depending on location.
7) If any unwanted items are returned they are subject to a 35% to 50% restocking charge depending on the item unless faulty or incorrect.
8) If any refunds are due they will be paid within 14 days of the return date.
0 – 50 miles £125 ex vat
50 – 100 miles £250 ex vat
100 – 150 miles £375 ex vat
150 – 200 miles £500 ex vat
200+ miles P.O.A
Change terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change or add to these terms and conditions and/or content on our website from time to time for legal, safety or other substantive reasons at our own discretion, without any notice to the buyer.
Bolton, BL4 7HA
Company Registration No.: 05455720