Housing T & C’s
Acceptance of the Sales Quote indicates that you agree to the T&C stated below:
- Fusion Furniture Solutions Ltd. retains the title to all products supplied till all dues have been cleared.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification, consult our sales team for all our latest prices.
- It is understood that while placing an order with us, that the property had been measured by you. It is also understood that all furniture ordered with us can be shifted within the premises as per your order. In the event, that any furniture needs to be returned (due to its size or lack of space), a re-stocking fee (35% of the product value), would be deducted accordingly at the time of refund. Return of Made to Measure and Special-Order products is not accepted.
- Our teams will handle removal of all packaging that the products come in.
- Quotes are valid for 15 days from the date of issue. Delay in confirming the quote or making payment towards the order where you do not have an account with us, may result in longer lead times for delivery and installation.
- A request for change in the Delivery and Installation schedule, once confirmed, can be accommodated. This request must be done no less than 3 days prior to the scheduled date of delivery in the final order confirmation (the “Final Order Confirmation”).
- You will receive a call 3 days prior to installation to check if the property is ready. If you anticipate the property not to be ready, you may re-schedule without any charges. On and 1 day before the date of installation, if the schedule needs to be changed, a re-schedule fee of up to £500+VAT will be applicable, dependant on location.
- All sales are final based on the sales quote & subsequent order confirmation. If a change of products is required, it must be done so within 24 hours of you receiving the Final Order Confirmation. Any changes later than the first 24 hours will attract an Order Change Fee, determined by the number of changes required.
- Appliances supplied, carry the manufacturer’s warranty. In case of warranty claims, please contact the manufacturers Customer Support helplines, details of which are available on the manuals included with the appliance.
- If a product needs to be returned, post delivery and installation, the same can be accommodated subject to a re-stocking fee, which would be 35% of the product value, unless the product is faulty or does not correspond to the Final Order Confirmation. The re-stocking fee would be deducted accordingly at the time of refund.
- Where the required delivery exceeds 30 days in the future from the quote date, prices are subject to change. While we do our best to keep prices unchanged, they may at times be out of our control.
- Please ensure any amendments are made within 24 hours of receiving your Final Order Confirmation so your delivery date isn’t compromised.
- Please check with any third parties that your property is 100% ready for the furniture to be installed.
- If we cannot install furniture due to the property not being ready, we will charge a return to site fee up to £1000 to perform a return visit depending on location and order size.
- If any unwanted items are returned, they are subject to a 35% restocking charge unless faulty or incorrect from the Final Order Confirmed.
- If any refunds are due, they will be paid within 14 days of the return date.
- If you have an account with us, payment in full to be made within 30 days of delivery or within 30 days of the invoice, whichever is later. Failure to do so will incur a late payment charge.
- If you do not have an account with us, payment to be made in full when placing the order.
Changes to terms and Conditions:
We reserve the right to change or add to these terms and conditions and/or content on our website from time to time for legal, safety or other substantive reasons at our own discretion, without any notice to the buyer.
BOTH PARTIES undertake to abide at all times by the Data Protection Act 2018, General Data Protection Regulations 2016 and all other relevant legislation and regulations.
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!
Bolton, BL4 7HA
01565 723 727